Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
'Noblesse' seems to be rage these days. It is becoming very popular among foreign readers, and is already one of the most popular webtoons in its native country, Korea, a... 4.9
Written on January 30th, 2012 by tsubasa22 [Read More]
Kanata Kara
Noriko, a young high school girl is caught in an explosion and regains consciousness in an unknown world where she meets a strange, gorgeous, muscular, strong, man (excuse my exagg... 4.8
Written on October 4th, 2012 by ForteAtrox [Read More]
Tired of all those idiotic and wimpy protagonists from shonen series? Feeling bored from those repetitive idiotic/fart/pervet jokes? Cant handle those 50 chapter fights with a sin... 4.6
Written on October 9th, 2012 by strixflash [Read More]
Hoshi No Samidare
"We will save then world, then we'll destroy it." A MUST READ FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE ;the basic premise which in my opinion alone is a breath of fresh air, but with... 4.6
Written on December 24th, 2011 by DoorKnob22 [Read More]
It's always good to dream, to dream big and to follow your dreams; but those dreams don't always seem to work out as planned... Octave is a Mature, Yuri, Romance that cle... 4.2
Written on February 6th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]