Do you spend more time on anime or manga?
I do both, but more anime
I do both, but more manga
About the same amount of time for both
I don't watch anime at all
I don't read manga at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Noblesse
'Noblesse' seems to be rage these days. It is becoming very popular among foreign readers, and is already one of the most popular webtoons in its native country, Korea, a... 4.9
Written on January 30th, 2012 by tsubasa22 [Read More]

Kanata Kara
Noriko, a young high school girl is caught in an explosion and regains consciousness in an unknown world where she meets a strange, gorgeous, muscular, strong, man (excuse my exagg... 4.8
Written on October 4th, 2012 by ForteAtrox [Read More]

Noblesse
Tired of all those idiotic and wimpy protagonists from shonen series? Feeling bored from those repetitive idiotic/fart/pervet jokes? Cant handle those 50 chapter fights with a sin... 4.6
Written on October 9th, 2012 by strixflash [Read More]

Hoshi No Samidare
"We will save then world, then we'll destroy it." A MUST READ FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE ;the basic premise which in my opinion alone is a breath of fresh air, but with... 4.6
Written on December 24th, 2011 by DoorKnob22 [Read More]

Octave
It's always good to dream, to dream big and to follow your dreams; but those dreams don't always seem to work out as planned... Octave is a Mature, Yuri, Romance that cle... 4.2
Written on February 6th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]