When I read an unknown word or complicated term, I typically...
Gloss over it and don't bother looking it up
Use Google and read the first result
Go old-school and use a dictionary
Use Wikipedia (or an encyclopedia) and read everything about it as well as the related stuff

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Unbalance x 2
Unbalance x Unbalance (UxU) is a Harem, Ecchi, Romance manhwa dealing with what will become some interesting love affairs. It's remarkable how this manhwa portrays this sort o... 4.1
Written on January 30th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Kimi ga Suki
Kimi ga Suki is a short and sweet Shoujo, Sports, Romance manga that follows the general consensus; of not being much about the sport and more about whatever love polygon it choose... 3.6
Written on February 6th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Angel Densetsu
"Never judge a book by its cover."Such a common saying but it is expressed no truer than in the Action, Comedy orientated gag manga, with a smidgen of Romance; Angel Dens... 4.2
Written on February 6th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Koibana Onsen
Koibana Onsen is a manga that requires a bit of caution before venturing into it, due to its mature sexual content. But with that said, Koibana Onsen is something I could - maybe n... 3.6
Written on February 11th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Saiyuki is the story of four anti-heroes: the monk Genjyo Sanzo (or just "Sanzo"), the great youkai sage Son Goku, the half-youkai half-human Sha Gojyo, and the man-turne... 4.5
Written on February 12th, 2012 by chohakkaifan [Read More]