What kind of humor do you think you most develop after reading your usual manga?
Awkward
Perverted
Weird
Friendly
None at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Holyland
... 5.0
Written on May 19th, 2012 by The Doctor [Read More]

Akumetsu
DISCLAIMER : I apologize for any mistakes on my writing, especially grammatical, because i am not a native English speaker.The plot actually looked pretty simple but unique : '... 3.9
Written on May 24th, 2012 by dantd95 [Read More]

Mirai Nikki
DISCLAIMER : I apologize for any mistakes on my writing, especially grammatical, because i am not a native English speaker.Basically, the premise is not that original. I had seen s... 3.6
Written on May 30th, 2012 by dantd95 [Read More]

Kine In!
est em's Kine In! was a very satisfying read. The four stories that make up this volume require audience participation because she leaves a lot of room for interpretation. In ... 4.5
Written on July 6th, 2012 by cainxx [Read More]

To LOVE-Ru
A typical boy, Rito, is struggling to confess to his crush, Haruna. Never gaining enough courage to actually do the deed, he forever watches from the sidelines... Until an alien ... 4.0
Written on September 16th, 2012 by NomCakeMangaNom [Read More]