Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Hikari no Densetsu
Hikari no Densetsu revolves around Hikari Kamijo, 14 years old and a big dream: competing in rhythmic gymnastics against her idol, Bulgarian athlete Diana Groicheva, in whose foots... 5.0
Written on September 25th, 2012 by chiyako92 [Read More]
Clean a Wound
When I really like a story, I read it over and over and over. I treat it much the same as I would my new favorite song thatís just on repeat, repeat, repeat. Iím sure Iím not alone... 4.4
Kamoku na Kohi Okubyou na Kurumi
Silent Coffee, Shy Walnut is the second title I have read by Sagawa Miku and I have become even more charmed by her. I think she has a great sense of humor and I enjoy the characte... 4.5
Moon Centaur
Sasaki Ayumiís Moon Centaur is a collection of tales of pain, anguish, yearning and fear. I was interested in it because the look of the cover and the artwork reminded me of Souma ... 1.6
Black Sun Doreiou
While some details like the heres and wheres are vague, others are built up enough to impart to the reader a solid understanding of the characterís histories and motives as well as... 4.0
Previous Page Pages (73) [ First ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... Last ] Next Page