If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hikari no Densetsu
Hikari no Densetsu revolves around Hikari Kamijo, 14 years old and a big dream: competing in rhythmic gymnastics against her idol, Bulgarian athlete Diana Groicheva, in whose foots... 5.0
Written on September 25th, 2012 by chiyako92 [Read More]

Clean a Wound
When I really like a story, I read it over and over and over. I treat it much the same as I would my new favorite song thatís just on repeat, repeat, repeat. Iím sure Iím not alone... 4.4

Kamoku na Kohi Okubyou na Kurumi
Silent Coffee, Shy Walnut is the second title I have read by Sagawa Miku and I have become even more charmed by her. I think she has a great sense of humor and I enjoy the characte... 4.5

Moon Centaur
Sasaki Ayumiís Moon Centaur is a collection of tales of pain, anguish, yearning and fear. I was interested in it because the look of the cover and the artwork reminded me of Souma ... 1.6

Black Sun Doreiou
While some details like the heres and wheres are vague, others are built up enough to impart to the reader a solid understanding of the characterís histories and motives as well as... 4.0

Previous Page Pages (72) [ First ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... Last ] Next Page