If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Zettai Reiiki
When I started reading this manga I didn't know what to expect. Art seemed to be appealing and I'm really big fan of 4koma yet the author of this manga haven't done ... 4.6
Written on May 3rd, 2013 by Kurokagi [Read More]

Koe no Katachi
To be disabled and conform in this normal world, you must reach out and take the hand of the truly disabled, only then can you discover how powerful your voice can be.Ishida Shouya... 4.5
Written on May 5th, 2013 by Zoro [Read More]

Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!
I warn you, before you read. I must inform you that this review has spoilers. Forgive if I spoiled you.The plot is cliche yet it's nice. The story starts at the first day of o... 4.4
Written on February 14th, 2014 by Violette★Starr [Read More]

Dear Mine
I really like the plot. Simple yet funny and strong. The plot is beautifully drawed in this manga.Each characters have their own personality. But my favourite is Fuma. His personal... 4.8
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]

Hajimari no Natsu
The plot is simple, it just about triangle love. But I love the way it told. The main story is divided by three chapter and told by each protagonist point of view. I really like th... 4.0
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]