After finishing a series that you like, you most hope to find
Anime of it
Sequel or spin-off
Another series by the same author
Merchandise for sale
Fan fiction
Fan art
A community to discuss the series with
I don't finish series
I have no hope for anything

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Meteor Methuselah
The plot is simple at beginning and each chapter going deeper and deeper. I really love the plot, from the beginning till the end. It's strong, beautifully written, sweet and ... 4.8
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]

Rosario to Vampire Season II
It was a breath of fresh air when the Shounen Jump title Rosario + Vampire came out, bringing with it an interesting take on the harem genre, within a Monster Academy setting. But ... 4.3
Written on May 1st, 2014 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Umi no Misaki
It is not often that you'd come across an ecchi harem manga, where the main characters aren't afraid to follow-trough and express their affections for one another, just ... 4.1
Written on May 18th, 2014 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Trap (OOTSUKI Miu)
Aah another work from Ootsuki Mio, and a pairing who you'll highly be amused with if you're a fan of her works.The story can best be described from the synopsis, the titl... 5.0
Written on July 25th, 2014 by rothrock [Read More]

Gorgeous Carat - Kurayami no Bitoku
The story is fitting such complex characters and when you read the manga you truly feel that the characters are the way they are because of their life experience. Even though in m... 5.0
Written on August 15th, 2014 by ame_no_tori [Read More]