Login to add items to your list, keep track of your progress, and rate series!
Collection of short stories:
1. Cheer de V!! (Cheer for V!!) Hiroki is always hungry after eating his own bento and suffers through his childhood friends violence to beg her for an extra one every lunch. If Kanna is so angry about him begging her for food, then why does she always prepare an extra bento?
2. Cheers of Love An extreme tsundere has a somewhat clueless boyfriend.
3. Twin Love Hurricane
4. Koi Moyou Amenochi Hare (The Calm After the Rain Is Like Love) A boy and a girl always wait to see the other pass by each day... and both long to be together. It takes a rainy day to finally make them reveal their emotions!
5. Renai H Moyou (In Love Let's Do It)
6. Heart to Heart A boisterous girl is concerned she is not seen as feminine.
The reason for this? It's a very rare shojo-que hentai romance. The art strangely reminds me of SADAMOTO Yoshiyuki's, and plotwise, it's quite good... Although first confessions don't normally lead to impulsive sex in real life.
To female readers who are sick of reading overly dominant males or men with huge dicks banging physically disproportional hentai chicks, this one-shot will refreshen you up. My other recommendation would be picking up the hentai works by Tsukako and Neo Black.
... Last updated on August 11th, 2011, 12:16pm
You must login to comment for this series! Register an account.