1-5) Hitomi no Ounowa
Eight years ago, Yajima and Outomi met in high school, through Ryouko, Yajima's best female friend and Outomi's girlfriend at the time. Ryouko remained in their home town, but Yajima and Outomi moved to Tokyo and remained close friends through university, and after Yajima dropped out. Yajima feels comfortable with Outomi -- unlike with his girlfriend. Then one day Outomi kisses another guy just to see what it would feel like, and Yajima gets agitated beyond what seems reasonable for even a close friendship.
Side story - xx Happier
Feeling down in the dumps, Narusawa Atsuki goes for a walk and runs into fellow university mate Tsutsui Ryouji. Thinking that he is also down on his luck, he invites him for a drink.Volume 2
6-11) Hitomi no Ounowa
Yajima is upset that Otoumi got smashed with Uchiyama.
The last thing that the son of the owner of an eatery expects when he confronts a youth that has been stalking him is a confession. The Direction of Desire
The feelings regarding the kiss shared between Otoumi and Uchiyama from the latter's view.Volume 3
12) Yajima picks himself up after the snubbing from Otoumi. He tries to show that he means what he said.
13) Yajima starts his new job at the cafe near Otoumi's place.
14) Otoumi runs into Ryoko when he goes to attend his sister's wedding.
15) Yajima waits anxiously for Otoumi's return from his sister's wedding. With time on his hands, he starts to ponder about his growing feelings for Otoumi.
16) Otoumi and Yajima go shopping for a mobile phone and run into Miura and her friend that was interested in Otoumi.
17) It has been 3 years since Yajima started working at the cafe near Otoumi's place, and he starts thinking about opening his own cafe. Just at that time, Otoumi comes across a very attractive ad for a shop-house.
18-21) We catch up to Otoumi and Yajima in the present time as seen in Dear Green
, and events continue on shortly after that.
Average: 8.7 / 10.0 (461 votes)
Bayesian Average: 8.56
|| 37% (170 votes)
|| 29% (132 votes)
|| 19% (86 votes)
|| 9% (40 votes)
|| 2% (11 votes)
|| 2% (8 votes)
|| 1% (3 votes)
|| 0% (2 votes)
|| 0% (1 votes)
|| 2% (8 votes)