Quote from AislinCeivun
Haha, I know this feeling -> if I read a very very good manga I tend to download all of the mangaka's available work then go and try to stalk them somewhere X'DD
If it's nice/pretty/ero art style you want, I would recommend:
~ Inariya Fusanosuke
(personal rec from her: Giglio + Hyakujitsu no bara)
~ Itsuki Kaname
- Actually, I'm not really fond of her but maybe you'll be
~ Kano Shiuko
- Gossh, sexy men everywhere! =3
~ Motoni Modoru
(just love, love, love!! Personal rec: Dog Days. Those wet kisses honestly killed me everytime. And the story's great, too.^^)
~ Nekota Yonezou
(personal rec: everything?! X'D No, really: Otona Keikenchi and Elektel Delusion are my favs)
~ Ogasawara Uki
- The strange thing is that I like Shushushu and Sakira, and Uki's kinda similar to them, yet I don't really like her works. :/ Well, give it a try, anyway.
~ Sakuraga Mei
- Yummy artwork, yummy stories! Best known for Kirai ja Nai Kedo.
Then there are some, whose art I find very appealing and unique but I can imagine there's some who wouldn't find it "nice". And what I like in them is that not only the art is good, but the stories are great as well.
~ Fujiyama Hyouta
- Beautiful, subtle art when one little touch of the guys can make you melt.^^
~ Kunieda Saika
- God, do I love her! Her art style is so different
! Definitely not your everyday BL.
~ Mizukami Shin
- Great stories once you got used to her style (and the glowing penises X'DD)
~ Nakamura Asumiko
- You either love her art or hate it. There's no midway with her.
~ Ougi Yuzuha
- I like her style and smexiness. The stories are good, too.
~ Yamamoto Kotetsuko
- Totally different from what I recommended so far. Her stlye is CUTE. Even the older guys look like high-school students. And yet I love it to bits. :3
- I've just recently found her but I like her manga. Sweet/ero kisses, haha.
Well, I hope you'll find someone among them to fangirl over. ^____^
wahh, such a long list♥ thankss
i think i will start with Ogasawara Uki *_________* haha