manga04_jpg login_tab_left_jpg
Username:   Password:    Forgot Password?
App
Try out our new iPhone application!
App
Manga Poll
After finishing a series that you like, you most hope to find
Anime of it
Sequel or spin-off
Another series by the same author
Merchandise for sale
Fan fiction
Fan art
A community to discuss the series with
I don't finish series
I have no hope for anything
 
See Old Polls

Manga is the Japanese equivalent of comics
with a unique style and following. Join the revolution! Read some manga today!

Coded in ConTEXT

Join #baka-updates @irc.irchighway.net

RSS Feed
 
center_left_tab Forums center_right_tab

You are now viewing a topic.

Recently Reread Manga

Back to Shounen/Seinen


Pages (2) [ 1 2 ] Next You must be registered to post!
From User Message Body
krav3n
Post #585262
user avatar
t3h LuRk3r
Member

9:58 pm, Jan 26 2013
Posts: 45


Post your recently re-read manga (shounen/seenen). It seems that I've read too many mangas and currently running out of manga to read, that's why I've re-read some of mangas that I've finished reading long time ago. Here's some of them.

Hikaru no Go
All Completely Scanlated work of Adachi Mitsuru
GTO

baka_hyuga
Post #585275
user avatar
Member

12:49 am, Jan 27 2013
Posts: 7


This week i only re-read to love ru



________________
User Posted Image
Vixion
Post #585296
user avatar
Shit happens
Member

5:00 am, Jan 27 2013
Posts: 19


I reread Claymore, never gets boring biggrin

________________
User Posted Image
Contently
Post #585313
user avatar
El Psy Congroo.
Member

7:14 am, Jan 27 2013
Posts: 849


Just re-read Bokko

sidzero
Post #585315
user avatar
Member

7:50 am, Jan 27 2013
Posts: 18


90% of the manga on my reading list was recently reread within the past 6 months (the remaining 10% are manga I've picked up within the past 6 months), and everything on my on-hold list are things I plan on rereading within the next 6 months, if I can manage it. I took a several month break from manga back in May, and decided when I start picking back up (which happened in September), I'd just start all over and reread everything I was previously reading while I was at it.

Currently, I am re-reading Aa Megami-sama. Will probably have it finished within the next day or two. After that, whatever I'm in the mood for, I guess.

Kiwikitties
Post #626305
user avatar
Member

2:16 am, Dec 29 2013
Posts: 21


Still kinda re-reading holyland (:

JayneexDD
Post #626678
user avatar
Member

1:28 am, Jan 1 2014
Posts: 9


I recently re-read Code-breaker and Magi smile

Sapphiresky
Post #626750
user avatar
bishounen lover
Member

1:30 am, Jan 2 2014
Posts: 425


Just started rereading Drifters. I NEED more of this manga. lol.

ListeningDaisy
Post #626754
user avatar
Member

1:55 am, Jan 2 2014
Posts: 146


I reread Coo no Sekai recently.

Tinny-kins
Post #626775
user avatar
Member

5:03 am, Jan 2 2014
Posts: 169


Fruits Basket

It's been so long since I read it. So much nostalgia T_T

SAimNE
Post #626780
user avatar
penguin king
Member

5:51 am, Jan 2 2014
Posts: 758


Skip Beat! very easy to reread thanks to the sporadic main character.

________________
Few favs
Comedy:
Kyou kara ore wa!!, Mx0, Angel Densetsu, Skip Beat, Ai Kora, The Devil King is Bored

Romance:
Hana to Akuma, No bra, Shinigami Trilogy, kindan no koi de ikou, Usagi Drop, Threads of Time, Girl Friends

Most under rated:
Kindan no koi de ikou, kyou kara ore wa!.
m0r l83r... maybe >_>
25thNight
Post #639015
Irregular Ranker
Member

9:04 am, Apr 12 2014
Posts: 11


I just recently reread angel densetsu and majin tantei nougami neuro. I highly recommend both of these series. biggrin

bakerygirl
Post #639050
user avatar
Addicted
Member

6:05 pm, Apr 12 2014
Posts: 412


Reread Horimiya just today. It's a nice manga to read during breaks biggrin

________________
User Posted Image
Devious Rose
Post #639738
user avatar
Sly Blue
 Member

9:58 pm, Apr 19 2014
Posts: 509


Well, not read, more like watched

Gintama



Last edited by xXTsukiXx at 10:25 pm, Apr 19

________________
User Posted Image
himemai
Post #647311
user avatar
Member

9:11 am, Jul 15 2014
Posts: 4


Yesterday and today, I reread...
Shanaou Yoshitsune ,
WChange
and Tamashii no Futago ///U v U///

________________
------- ◦(..˘ ⌣ ˘..)◦◦(..˘ ⌣ ˘..)◦ -------
DeviantArt: www.gus-1993.deviantart.com
SonataComic: www.sonatacomic.wordpress.com

-------◦(..˘ ▿ ˘..)◦◦(..˘ ▿ ˘..)◦-------
I'm only read scan when that book isn't published in Indonesia or I just can't borrow that book because the rent-book-store is moving faraway from my house.

I love reading first then buy it after I know the story ♥
Pages (2) [ 1 2 ] Next You must be registered to post!

Back to Shounen/Seinen  Back to Top

Search This Topic:
 
Manga Search
MANGA Fu
MEMBERS
TEAM-BU


footer