manga04_jpg login_tab_left_jpg
Username:   Password:    Forgot Password?
App
Try out our new iPhone application!
App
Manga Poll
If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other
 
See Old Polls

Manga is the Japanese equivalent of comics
with a unique style and following. Join the revolution! Read some manga today!

Coded in ConTEXT

Join #baka-updates @irc.irchighway.net

RSS Feed
 
center_left_tab Forums center_right_tab

You are now viewing a topic.

Where is this character from?

Back to I'm Looking For...


You must be registered to post!
From User Message Body
Tasmana96
Post #595974
Member

7:59 pm, Apr 22 2013
Posts: 2


Could anyone suggest or tell me where this girl is from ?
http://imageshack.us/f/607/93144456929302975954513.jpg/

Reiz0r
Post #595980
user avatar
Member

8:28 pm, Apr 22 2013
Posts: 613


Google image search power!

http://www.animepaper.net/art/205373/highschool-of-the-dead-pic ture

Jidan
Post #595981
user avatar
Member

8:34 pm, Apr 22 2013
Posts: 302


if you are saying its high school of the dead, then I think you are wrong. Ive read it and I dont remember her. The wallpaper shows only one person from HotD (lila haired-swords girl), the other are from Deadman Wonderland and Lotte no Omocha.

Kaitentsuki
Post #595982 - Reply to (#595980) by Reiz0r
user avatar
Member

8:39 pm, Apr 22 2013
Posts: 893


Is not from high school of the dead and it is a crossover of several manga characters, the girl is from Manyuu Hikenchou according to tags of some other pictures.

aclgrafix
Post #596032
user avatar
Art is a blast!
 Member

6:20 am, Apr 23 2013
Posts: 567


im 92.4% sure that character is from Manyuu Hikenchou, but that still leaves me 7.6% unsure

________________
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
3DS FC: 0318-9005-3932 :Add me (pm your fc if you do)
reid1
Post #596060
user avatar
 Member

11:44 am, Apr 23 2013
Posts: 2032


I think it's a advertising image of stuff airing in spring-summer 2011, since they should represent Manyuu Hikenchou (I'm gonna go with it too), Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead OVA and Lotte no Omocha!.

________________
What I like in Trivial Pursuit style. Pick your category:User Posted Image
Tasmana96
Post #596103
Member

6:23 pm, Apr 23 2013
Posts: 2


thank you very much smile

You must be registered to post!

Back to I'm Looking For...  Back to Top

Search This Topic:
 
Manga Search
MANGA Fu
MEMBERS
TEAM-BU


footer