|I think I might have noticed some regularity regarding long-running novels and slice of life manga. Therefore, I dare to speculate what will happen from chapter 248. Do you think that might be probable? Do you disagree? Comment - I'm interested in knowing what others think about how this manga might end. I hide it as a spoiler just in case, although it's obvious I don't really know where the story goes.
Spoiler (mouse over to view)
- Haruto leaves to Kochi, Eba lives with Rin, all is right with the world.They are lonely, but do their best.
- Meanwhile, Eba finds out she's pregnant. At the beginning she hides this fact so that Haruto wouldn't have a dilemma like from here to the Moon.
- He finds out about the child in a very dramatic way, thanks to someone, probably some friend. After some brainstorm he and Eba decide he will stay in work and Eba will somehow manage with her family.
- Haruto is meeting some either NEW or OLD girl who helps him understand he has to be with Eba. Meanwhile, there are some health problems regarding Eba or the child.
- Haruto quits the job and goes to Eba. He is jobless and frustrated. Meets his cooking friends. Decides to try working as a cook. Child is born, Eba lives (this ain't no Clannad, for Pete's sake. Or is it...?)
- Haruto starts working for some well known chef. Some time passes, child grows, Eba is happy mother, Haruto starts his own restaurant, they meet with all their friends, the end, the very happy end.
What do you think? Could Seo-sensei be that predictable? I hope not.
Do you miss group links? Click!