banner_jpg
Username/Email: Password:
Reviews

Good but... by Anonymous on August 27th, 2006, 7:14am
Rating: 3.7

This is a realy good manga with awesome drawings and a awesome plot, but I often find some dialoges that is so long and borig. I believe that ithose dialouges destroys the whole manga. But still, sometimes this manga is just too great.

Death Note by Anonymous on August 20th, 2006, 12:39pm
Rating: 3

The story was great but it was very disappointing that the group "The Ones Who Never Lie" that translated it had to make such a racist comment just cause they think that the author got a name wrong.

Amazing by ChibiGalOfDoom on July 13th, 2006, 3:04pm
Rating: 5

I really do love this manga. The characters are really interesting. The overall plot is really good. I find myself getting angry at Raito as it goes on, and end up laughing at myself. It forces you to take a side. It can become really easy to start seeing things from Raito's point of view, but other times you find yourself waiting to see who ends up finding out it's him. The art is good as well. Emotions are very well displayed.

Deth Note by Bettum on April 6th, 2006, 4:54pm
Rating: 4

I agree with the most parts of this review but the arts. It deserves more credit indeed.

Wicked by Anonymous on January 20th, 2006, 5:06am
Rating: 5

This is undoutebly a great manga. Good review as well, but i cant help but feel the artwork didnt get enough credit. Really, its an amazingly detailed style that almost brings the manga to life. Being an artist myself, i've been around and seen many different kinds of styles, and obata has one of the most professional and realistic manga styles around. The art is deffinately one of the strong points of this manga.

Pages (4) [ 1 2 3 4 ]