banner_jpg
Username/Email: Password:
Reviews

a clever story by funkie on November 5th, 2005, 9:07am
Rating: 5

honestly i think deathnote is a priceless piece of art. it combines very intense plots without ignoring the art. obata takeshi's drawing style is amazingly beautiful & the way he draws raito's evil expressions is so realistic it scares me. however the magic of this manga (to me) is that not a single comic/manga have dealt with the issue of the existence of 'god of death' or 'deathnote' as intense, intelligent & shocking as deathnote. it is still among my favourite manga.

This manga tops the list by driftheory on August 16th, 2005, 4:49am
Rating: 5

This is one the mangas that top my list at least. An original storyline (which is of course needed for such a successful manga), unique storylines and wonderful drawings. An excellent review of this manga you have done

Great Story...but it too long running by Anonymous on July 4th, 2005, 9:09pm
Rating: 3

I've been following this manga for a while, and it was a great story, it should have ended around chapter 35-37 or so. Beyond that, it's felt very forced. Already by that point, characters were making choices that were terribly out of character, as if the sole purpose of making those choices was to continue to the story rather then bring it to a proper conclusion. Namely the FBI's widow. I'll leave it at that, but right now, the story is just going completely silly.

Awesomeness by Anonymous on June 9th, 2005, 8:27am
Rating: 5

Takeshi Obata has a gorgeous and unique drawing style. The characters look so real yet are animated. Although the storyline is not done by the same person, the drawings fit the story perfectly!
That's why I want to read Hikaru no go instead of watching it.
This manga really puts a new meaning to "thinking too much".

Loved it! by Manick on March 26th, 2005, 4:26am
Rating: 5

I loved this series! Good review!

Pages (4) [ 1 2 3 4 ]