New series you're trying. You dislike the story but like the characters. Continue reading?
Yes, the characters are more important to me
Stop reading, as this just ruins it for me
Unlikely, as I can't fully enjoy the series
I'll keep trying in hopes that the story improves

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Slam Dunk
Slam Dunk is a manga that revolves around the "" character name . It tells all about his journey from being a delinquent, a leader of his gang, to a newbie basketball pla... 5.0
Written on March 16th, 2009 by genre001 [Read More]
Skip Beat
A shoujo story about a girl who hates a man and seeks vengeance against him- while swearing off love- and *meaning* it? Not your typical girly manga. Kyoko kicks butt. The perseve... 5.0
Written on April 6th, 2009 by turnip head [Read More]
Shugo Chara!
... 5.0
Written on September 27th, 2009 by da-chan [Read More]
The story of Suzuka is a typical romance story with a few twist that attempt tot set itself away from the typical romance manga, but at its core it is still a romance story. I have... 4.8
Written on June 26th, 2010 by bloodstainx [Read More]
School Shock
This story has every essential element which makes a manga awesome. Comedy, action, and sex appeal. Just read it. You'll know what I mean.The find the characters very appealin... 4.6
Written on December 11th, 2010 by Tenji [Read More]