Should we have a scanlation culture of translators being paid for their work?
No, it's volunteer work! Labor of love or not at all
Yes, it's reasonable to pay them for their hard work

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Green Worldz
The story is action-filled and interesting. It was very engaging, to the point where I'd sit down to read a few chapters and look up what felt like minutes later, only to real... 4.8
Written on May 22nd, 2016 by LunaeLupa [Read More]

NHK ni Youkoso
NHK ni Yôkoso had been of one my favourite animes for years, one I'd rewatched quite often until the the feelings faded away, and I ended up forgetting as well as removi... 4.6
Written on August 21st, 2016 by Katsono [Read More]

My Summer Memory
The main story is basically about a little sister and her big brother going to the beach. While they are there, the big brother films the little sister [s]and somehow catches the e... 2.6
Written on December 5th, 2016 by Homura_Heart [Read More]

Sword Art Online: Project Alicization
This review contains «SPOILERS».Sword Art Online is a series that needs no introduction, given that it is a gateway Light Novel that helped popularize this medium (alon... 4.9
Written on July 19th, 2017 by Nick-Knight [Read More]

Black Haze
(Just a note, this is my first review, so apologies if this seems a bit unstructured) In a world filled with demons and magic, the people who can utilize said magic are called magi... 4.0
Written on July 24th, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]