How many hours of sleep do you get on average?
Less than 4 hours
11 hours
12 hours
13 hours
More than 13 hours

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Green Worldz
The story is action-filled and interesting. It was very engaging, to the point where I'd sit down to read a few chapters and look up what felt like minutes later, only to real... 4.8
Written on May 22nd, 2016 by LunaeLupa [Read More]

NHK ni Youkoso
NHK ni Yôkoso had been of one my favourite animes for years, one I'd rewatched quite often until the the feelings faded away, and I ended up forgetting as well as removi... 4.6
Written on August 21st, 2016 by Katsono [Read More]

My Summer Memory
The main story is basically about a little sister and her big brother going to the beach. While they are there, the big brother films the little sister [s]and somehow catches the e... 2.6
Written on December 5th, 2016 by Homura_Heart [Read More]

Sword Art Online: Project Alicization
This review contains «SPOILERS».Sword Art Online is a series that needs no introduction, given that it is a gateway Light Novel that helped popularize this medium (alon... 4.9
Written on July 19th, 2017 by Nick-Knight [Read More]

Black Haze
(Just a note, this is my first review, so apologies if this seems a bit unstructured) In a world filled with demons and magic, the people who can utilize said magic are called magi... 4.0
Written on July 24th, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]