If someone spoils the ending to a series you're still reading and you dislike what you hear about the ending, do you continue reading the series?
I'll finish the series
I'll stop reading now
I'll keep reading for now, but chances are I won't finish

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Black Haze
(Just a note, this is my first review, so apologies if this seems a bit unstructured) In a world filled with demons and magic, the people who can utilize said magic are called magi... 4.0
Written on July 24th, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]

To You, The Immortal
"It" is a simple being who has wondered the earth since the beginning. Neither human nor animal, "it" can transform into anything. After turning into a wolf and... 4.7
Written on July 24th, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]

Ocha Nigosu
Funabashi-kun is in no ways a violent person, yet he is known as the infamous delinquent, "Devil Ma-kun". Realizing that he is not fit to be a delinquent anymore, he trie... 4.0
Written on August 2nd, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]

Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu
This is a love story about champion of boxing.I think it's very well written, in the first chapter we've got a sample of all what will be the story : a love story in scho... 5.0
Written on March 20th, 2018 by punchmanga [Read More]