Would you rather have the most beautiful / handsome spouse but hates anime / manga, or a ugly spouse who loves anime / manga?
I don't want a spouse
Doesn't matter
The ugly and loves anime / manga
The beautiful / handsome and hates anime / manga

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

To You, The Immortal
"It" is a simple being who has wondered the earth since the beginning. Neither human nor animal, "it" can transform into anything. After turning into a wolf and... 4.7
Written on July 24th, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]

Ocha Nigosu
Funabashi-kun is in no ways a violent person, yet he is known as the infamous delinquent, "Devil Ma-kun". Realizing that he is not fit to be a delinquent anymore, he trie... 4.0
Written on August 2nd, 2017 by Noburo [Read More]

Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu
This is a love story about champion of boxing.I think it's very well written, in the first chapter we've got a sample of all what will be the story : a love story in scho... 5.0
Written on March 20th, 2018 by punchmanga [Read More]

Kanata no Astra
... 4.6
Written on May 6th, 2018 by moondrip [Read More]

Irrational Us
Acclaimed by many as one of best works, and the most mature. It focuses on the insecurity of relationships - the main character, - a inflection point in authoress crative career,... 4.6
Written on May 29th, 2018 by Dcorpse-again [Read More]