banner_jpg
Username/Email: Password:
Forums
Search Results
These are all posts ordered by last posting time.
Topic
Whose powers?
(109 posts, 16070 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Shounen/Seinen
Legato from Trigun
he forces you all to kill your selves. if only he weren't so suicidal but that's besides the point.
Mangaupdates Mascot Voting (finally!) #1
(90 posts, 22446 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
did anyone else notice that 6 looks exactly like the japanese o-zone mascot?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_PHT1m8cg0

yes it's official. those characters appear on the japanese o-zone cd.
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6836526/a/D is...
dark and/or scary main character
(32 posts, 9410 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in I'm Looking For...
umm....angel densetsu
everyone thinks he's scary if that counts

berserk kinda dark
:) What is the best compliment ...
(89 posts, 6718 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
when playing online fps, "hacker"
Most overrated bands
(131 posts, 9826 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Music
Quote from lynzajw
Quote from Mindflayer
I do not really follow main stream pop music charts, so I have no idea what bands are overrated.


Smart. I should try that myself. Oh wait, I do, but I still have to listen to the hideous monstrosities every s...
Game music that makes you nostalgic.
(77 posts, 7158 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Games
Final Fantasy Music
Street Fighter II, Ryu and Chun Li Stages
Tetris
Where Do You Live?
(826 posts, 101425 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
there's no other? i live in the middle of the pacific ocean (Literally)
Avatars
(1770 posts, 251917 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
i like this one, i dunno why
Can anyone suggest a new game genre for me to try?
(22 posts, 2777 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Games
guildwars is mmorpg like, but it is more like diablo II
could try puzzlequest it's like bejeweled with rpg elements
mugen kairou is a very unique game for psp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li1ql783vGE
JUST MY TYPE ...
(18 posts, 2690 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in I'm Looking For...
angel densetsu minus an arc where everyone gets stronger and adventure
Brutal Martial Arts?
(24 posts, 4643 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
i'd go with Lua
"Best" drawn manga
(289 posts, 76623 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Manga General
i vote one piece
Guy with double personality
(23 posts, 7965 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in I'm Looking For...
um DNAngel
Multiple Ecchi Request
(13 posts, 2260 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in I'm Looking For...
love lucky
dears
Was the cake a lie?
(1 posts, 559 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Games
I think the cake was not a lie for these reasons:
Spoiler (highlight to view)
1) In Portal, GLaDOS says "you will be baked and then there will be cake" you would be the cake had you been baked
2) when fighting GLaDOS the blue sphere mumbles a cake re...
394
(32 posts, 3211 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Naruto
Yay a shino fight. but i don't like how the sasuke fight ended. zetsu should just go and kill sasuke now.
Chrono Cross
(14 posts, 1463 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Games
i finished it and didn't even get an ending. it just faded to black and said game over. i din't bother trying it again. it was fun though i liked guile the best but coun't get him back afer the swap.
Just picked up Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core
(8 posts, 913 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Games
some points on the game

the leveling system uses a roulette. so you level up at random.
limits are in the form of summons both monster summons (ie ifrit) and character. these also happen at random. monster summons are rarer as you must fist get a ch...
Does this REALLY happen in Japan?
(252 posts, 48974 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
Quote from Chibidoro-sama
Quote from funkmu1
Does this really exist? Do people REALLY have hairstyles like this.
User Posted Image


You would have to use a lot of hair gel to get that kind of hair, some cement mixed with it would be good


an article on it (complete with...
Mangas that could be made live action
(25 posts, 2166 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Manga General
oh live action NHK ni youkoso! would also be good.
may hit a little too close to home for some though.
Mangas that could be made live action
(25 posts, 2166 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Manga General
grappler baki
What sorts of people read manga???
(986 posts, 212547 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Country/Continent: United States
Race: Chinese
Main Personality Traits: introverted, lazy perfectionist?
IQ: 136 last time i checked about 4 years ago
Otaku or not: i don't think i am.
Favourite food: ha luk fun - type of dim sum (...
Most beautiful songs ever
(152 posts, 16680 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Music
Ionize - Ozone (not the one you're thinking of) (alias of Air Base)

japanese racism?
(86 posts, 11781 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Chatter Box
what manga have you been reading?
i've never noticed anything like that in manga.

when in japan people were generally really friendly and took me as an opportunity to practice thier english which apperently is required in school. a few people avoide...
Rules of the Manga World
(57 posts, 4164 views) Posted: over 13 years ago by palepail in Manga General
if anything suprising occurs there is a 30% chance of falling down, 20% chance of staring back blankly and 50% chance of head flying back with a stream of blood from the nose.

the protaganist must always go through an intensive training session bef...

 
Pages (9) [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... ]

Search Again  Back to forums