Quote from di22y77
Man, watched the anime years ago, but just realized the manga is complete. Didn't want to start the manga until I know it's done because I hate waiting for scans. But BOY, was it worth it. I just love the manga and the whole build up of the characters. After plowing through all the volumes in two days and basically ignoring work, I'm itching to discuss the manga and gets some thought. If anyone is still around, I have some questions that are still on my mind:
1. Did Ryusuke and Izumi ever get it on? They have quite a relationship going on in the beginning. And I find it quite sad that Izumi is not mentioned except for a brief train view and then Koyuki asking his old classmates what happened to her. Thought that she might at least show up at some Lives that MCS played at.
2. How far did Saku's relationship get to. It's weird that she had to ask Koyuki for permission to go out with Saku. And what happend to glasses girl? Did she give up after the festival when Koyuki ran away from her advances?
3. Are you afraid of how the Live Action movie is going to look? How far into the manga will the movie get into?
4. Is Maho the hottest female character ever, or what? She has personality and she is just sooooooooo fragile and strong at the same time.
Damn, I'm rambling, I need to sleep. But damn, again, I've never felt so satisficed after reading a manga and I've read a lot.
It's been a while since I read Beck but I'll try my best
1. I think that train scene was it. Or at least she never played another important role. Just thrown away.
2. I don't remember. Probably not far.
3. Live action movie?! Say what?
4. She has a good personality