manga04_jpg login_tab_left_jpg
Username:   Password:    Forgot Password?
App
Try out our new iPhone application!
App
Manga Poll
If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other
 
See Old Polls

Manga is the Japanese equivalent of comics
with a unique style and following. Join the revolution! Read some manga today!

Coded in ConTEXT

Join #baka-updates @irc.irchighway.net

RSS Feed
 
center_left_tab Manga Info center_right_tab
 
ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z   
Looking for a Father  
Login to add items to your list, keep track of your progress, and rate series!
Description
Hyun-Su Jung (29) was scammed by Jung-Mi Kim and is now in debt of 900,000$. He is being chased by loan sharks and ended up kidnapping Jung-Mi Kim's daughter, Ha-Yeon Lee (17). But when Hyun-Su Jung calls to ask for a ransom, Jung-Mi Kim tells him she doesn't care about what happens to her daughter and hangs up. What will happen to the kidnapper and his victim?


Original webtoon

Type
Manhwa

Related Series
N/A

Associated Names
아빠를 찾습니다

Groups Scanlating

Latest Release(s)

Status in Country of Origin
51 Chapters (Complete)

Completely Scanlated?
No

Anime Start/End Chapter
N/A

User Reviews
N/A

Forum

User Rating
Average: 8.2 / 10.0 (103 votes)
Bayesian Average: 7.84 / 10.0
10
 25% (26 votes)
9+
 21% (22 votes)
8+
 26% (27 votes)
7+
 17% (17 votes)
6+
 5% (5 votes)
5+
 3% (3 votes)
4+
 1% (1 votes)
3+
 1% (1 votes)
2+
 0% (0 votes)
1+
 1% (1 votes)

Last Updated
March 5th 2015, 9:37pm PST


Genre

Categories

Category Recommendations

Recommendations
N/A

Author(s)

Artist(s)

Year
2012

Original Publisher

Serialized In (magazine)
Naver Webtoon (Naver)

Licensed (in English)
No

English Publisher
N/A

Activity Stats (vs. other series)
Weekly Pos #308 increased(+266)
Monthly Pos #845 increased(+31)
3 Month Pos #967 decreased(-64)
6 Month Pos #965 increased(+35)

List Stats
On 971 reading lists
On 154 wish lists
On 14 completed lists
On 14 unfinished lists
On 130 custom lists

Note: You must be logged in to update information on this page.

Forum Posts
No topics currently in the forum, view the forum or add a new topic now.

tickmark preloadxmark preloadxmark preload
User Comments [ Order by usefulness ]
 

You must login to comment for this series! Register an account.

avatar
Quality is dropping fast   
Rating: 3.0 / 10.0
by MiroslavZivic
February 2nd, 2015, 5:37am
I loved the story as it began. It was new, strange and unlike any manhwa/manga I've ever read. However, there is only so many misunderstandings that can take place before things even out. Anything more than that is stale material.
Was this comment useful?  Yes tickmark  No xmark    
avatar
Pretty Good!   
Rating: N/A
by piyin
October 12th, 2014, 1:47pm
After the cancelation of TVABND, this one picked my attention... and till now im gonna say im 99% fan of this serie (the other 1% is because it hasnt been completed scanlated/translated)... funny with a touch of drama and harem lik stuff... Yeah! Dong bi, you are pretty good.
Was this comment useful?  Yes tickmark  No xmark    
avatar
Really funny xD   
Rating: 9.0 / 10.0
by duderus
April 1st, 2014, 5:30pm
I read Korean... so I skimmed through chapters 8-51 (raw scans) and this is just so funny xD
You don't even need to understand the language and you'll get a good laugh. The ending was a bit abrupt though >.< Hope to read more from this author.

... Last updated on April 1st, 2014, 5:32pm
Was this comment useful?  Yes tickmark  No xmark    
avatar
Please don't dissapoint me   
Rating: 10.0 / 10.0
by Meijinification
January 21st, 2014, 12:53pm
I love the story as far - I really hope Dong Bi keeps it at that level and doesn't start to disappoint with some lame change of things- the graphics are quite nice too
Was this comment useful?  Yes tickmark  No xmark    
Show  entries per page 


You must login to comment for this series! Register an account.
Manga Search
MANGA Fu
MEMBERS
TEAM-BU


footer