Login to add items to your list, keep track of your progress, and rate series!
1) 1K Apartment's Love Kouno is the new exchange student and he hit it off immediately with Natsu his easy going classmate.
2) 1K Apartment's Roommates Naomichi wants to leave his home town and get a taste of the big city life, and when his childhood friend Kei decides to go to university in the city, they decide to live together to cut cost.
3) The Ghost That Resides in Your Heart ~ first part Kouno has been behaving weirdly and Natsu doesn't get the sudden change in attitude, and then he finds a letter that is address to Kouno...
4) The Ghost That Resides in Your Heart ~ last part After the very public brawl in school between Kouno and Natsu, things remain as tense.
5) My Motive, Heart and Body Naomichi is struggling to bring his relationship with Kei to the next level.
6) In This Little Apartment Springtime is the season for reflection... Kei has just finished his second year of university, and the high schoolers, Kouno and Natsu, have just graduated, and Naomichi has just quit his third job since moving to the city.
7) No Matter Where We Are It has been two years, Kei and Naomichi finally decides to move out of their 1K apartment into a 2DK apartment down the road. Kouno and Natsu offer to help them move.
小房间里的爱情 1DK的幸福 1K Apaato no Koi 1Kアパートの恋 1Kアパ→トの恋 Lover's Flat Lovers in 1K Apartment Stories of Love in 1K Apartment
You must login to comment for this series! Register an account.
I wasn't expecting too much from this story but it was pretty good. I wasn't all that impressed by the first chapter, but I loved Kouno and Natsu, and their story was adorable! I thought the first story (Naomichi and Kei) rounded out a little better at the end. A little cliche, and light on the drama, but relatively realistic and overall a great read!
So great you'll fall in love!
I started reading without much expectation and no spoilers at all and if I'm honest, the first chapter was good but not great. However, things get better and better with the 2nd chapter and the story develops into a lovely mix of jealousy, first love, friendships, first sexual experiences, trusting each other and putting an effort into making relationships work... It's got some of everything! You'll like the characters, feel with them and smile for their happiness. There's none of the overly cliché boys love topics like rape and secretly loving the high school popular guy who turns out to be a sadist, teachers who are into kids, ect, ect. These stories are very down-to-earth, normal and have that everyday feel to them that most of us can relate to! Love it!
"I got laid!" *Peace sign* <--- i choked on soda reading that *grin* Anyway this is really cute, nice and fluffy and really funny in places ^^ well worth a read. The art is pretty good too but in the rough-style (less popular style). I really enjoyed reading this, and this is my second time reading it.
I love Fujiyama's works and this one was no expectation. I read this manga while listening to the dramaCD and I have to say they were great! I liked how the H-scenes weren't explicit but implied and soft, and they gave a very gentle feeling. Ohhh, and I loved the interactions between the ukes. ^____^
So don't hesitate, read it. Ah, and get the CD, too, if possibe.
Very cute and warm! I enjoyed this book to the end. I loved all the couples stories! It was almost a rollcoster of emotions for me as I read it. One of my top from this manga ka and one of my fave in my collection.
... Last updated on April 5th, 2011, 11:19am
I'm not a big fan of the art on this one probably because it's old and it was licensed so the scan wasn't on HQ. Anyways the story was nice as expected from Fujiyama Hyouta. The couples was so funny and cute. Not gonna prolong my comment just read it LOL
makes me wanna get a 1k apartment
it was awesome! it wasn't sex filled like most(but i do love those ever so much)but you really couldn't notice cuz you were busy with the main plot. very good read!
Ah, not my favourite art style but I do like the way this mangaka writes and therefor just can't resist. I like the fist couple the best, though the second is still very interesting. I loved how the stories connected and how the characters grew. Quite worth a read. I really agree on almost everything that lore has to say.
Version reviewed: Hard publication in English (on loan to Marlo)
I found this book (English translation) entirely charming. The story alternates between the couples (bridged at first by our ukes), and deals mainly with emotions rather than actions. Again, this mangaka does an excellent job of portraying the adult scenes beautifully without actually showing us that much (and normally, I want to see it all *blush* but I don't even realise as I was reading how tame the scenes really were because I was engrossed). At the end, I found myself wanting a second volume, to see if the couples continue to interact and how some of the characters deal with their families and careers. But these little wishes don't make the story we're given any less satisfying.
I love it too!
so far this is probably my favorite work by this mangaka... not that I don't totally love all the others, but I like the two couples in this book a lot and as always, I'm charmed by anything that's sweet and funny without being stupid.