Login to add items to your list, keep track of your progress, and rate series!
1) Solely S, Absolutely M Mamiya has gorgeous looks, terrific grades and outstanding sports reflexes. He’s very popular with the girls in his class, but seems to have no interest in them whatsoever. Sawako is the only girl who treats Mamiya like a slave. She thought there’d be no change in their relationship, but…!?
2) Jitter Bug When Akane's mother died, she thought she was all alone in the world. Then she found out that her father is still alive and that she has three brothers. What will she do when she finds herself falling for her younger brother?
3) My Dear Cat Hosoya Mizuki is a university student who has a boyfriend. One day on the way back from school she sees a beautiful cat with one blue eye and one brown eye which seems to mesmerize her. What will happen to poor Mizuki when she will meet a handsome guy with one blue eye and one brown eye and what about her boyfriend?
4) Bet!! When she secretly took a picture of Saeki-kun, the no.1 popular guy on campus, she witnessed a scene she really wasn’t supposed to!? A bet has been made by him that if he can make her fall in love with him within a week, she'll have to delete that picture... who will win this bet?
5) Love Planetarium Satoko Fukaya is heartbroken after being dumped by her boyfriend, because she was transferring to another school. While crying she is suddenly pulled into the planetarium by Nanasawa Kouki who seems to have taken an interest in her.
Extra) M's Dejection Sawako continues to treat her boyfriend like her slave, resulting in Mamiya thinking about breaking up.
ジッターバグ ベット!! マイ・ディア・キャット 恋愛プラネタリウム Ｓの唯一 Ｍの絶対 Absolute S and Ultimate M Bet!! Einfach nur S und absolut M! S no Yuiitsu ~ M no Zettai S no Yuiitsu! M no Zettai S的唯一 M的絕對 Solely S Absolutely M Solely S, Absolutely M
You must login to comment for this series! Register an account.
Enjoyed Love Planetarium, the others...not so much.
I liked Love Planetarium. I didn't like the others because they were all basically weak heroines who fell in love first / immediately, and the guy would keep forcing himself onto the girl. 6 or 7s for the rest, and a 9 for Love Planetarium.
I really only liked the guy from Love Planetarium because I have a thing for cute antisocial guys wearing glasses, hehe. Tokiwa was kind of cute, but like the author, I would've preferred the antisocial, mean oldest brother. I did like the guy from S & M kind of, except when he smiled. It just seemed sort of weird and too wide and too unnatural for a smart, princely guy like him to brighten up when he sees his kind of abusive master.
... Last updated on January 17th, 2015, 4:20pm
Cute but average
Title says it all. While it is cute, there is nothing that sets it apart from the other thousands of other shoujo oneshots. Worth reading if you're bored, have nothing interesting to do and an hour to spare.
I didn't enjoy this series as much as I had expected. Typical drawing style, nothing special. Predictable plots. However, I'm still giving this manga a 6 cos of the third story. It's quite cute
2nd, 3rd, 4th story
Cute stories. Sadistic and masochist, but there's no sexual scenes. Oh yeah, master-slave relationship doesn't have to be related with sex. I don't like 4th story, the girl is so weak and misunderstanding by herself. Ck, so annoying. Mostly I like the 2nd and 3rd story. Step-sibling love but not related by blood or mistook a cat for a boy you longed for is kinda cute.
Um... I don't know about the rest of the oneshots, but I read 'Bet!!' alone and it was TERRIBLE. Literally, page one the heroine is like "omg love at first sight" page three or four she makes a bet with the male lead for her to fall in love with him (um isn't she already supposedly in love? and the reason for the bet is the stupidest thing ever) and in the next couple of pages they
Spoiler (mouse over to view)
kiss have sex she gets mad he was doing it for a bet he hugs her they make up
. The lack of punctuation is intentional because that's how reading this oneshot felt! Ugh, these are the kinds of stories that give shoujos a bad rep...
... Last updated on September 9th, 2011, 5:47pm
I like the 'Love Planetarium' it's kind of a cute story. She was scared that she will be damp again so she damp him already..hahaha. I like it! This is my first time to love an a o e shot. Perfect rate for the author!!
... Last updated on October 31st, 2010, 1:46am
I’ll try to make this brief, so here we go! “Solely S, Absolutely M” was very cute. I love the idea of non-sexual S and M characters. Always very cute. Slight twist. Happy ending. Not outstanding, but no bad at all. “Jitter Bug” was adorable. I really liked how it panned out. Short. Sweet. No big wows, but still pretty good. “My Dear Cat” made my heart beat like whoa. A bit of a twist at the end. But wow. Second favorite. “Bet!!” is actually not included with S no Yuiitsu M no Zettai (or at least it wasn’t when I read it). I actually found “Bet!!” as a stand-alone one-shot. Anyways, “Bet!!” is cute if you don’t mind weak female leads. It’s fast-paced, unbelievable romance. But I like the concept of betting on a relationship. That sounded a lot worse than it was supposed to. Anyways. “Love Planetarium” is hands down my favorite of the collection. The leads are very cute. The concept is reasonably original. There are some very “awww” moments. If you could only read one of the one-shots, this would be my recommendation. “M’s Dejection” is shorter than the others, and it’s a continuation of sorts off of the first story, “Solely S, Absolutely M.” It doesn’t continue the plot, but it kind of gives you an idea of what Sawako and Mamiya’s relationship is after the first one-shot. It’s brief. It’s uneventful.
Overall, a decent collection of one-shots. Usually there’s one one-shot that ruins a collection. For this one, that one-shot would probably be “Bet!!” But if you don’t mind weak female leads (as mentioned previously), then you probably won’t have a problem with it. Anyways, a very shoujo collection. If you’re into that kind of stuff, go for it. If not, I wouldn’t recommend you pick this up.
I wasn't impressed by these stories at all, almost all of them ended up in the girl having sex or some form of sexual behaviour. Bet was without a doubt THE WORST. The message I got from these was sex cures everything! Right.... its a shame because some of the stories had a good premise.
First, Last & Extra
The first and last stories were my fav. So cute ^-^ The middle ones were meh. The bet!! story was horrible though. lol at the extra. poor M-boy. tee hee ^-^ Rating is for the first, last and extra
Usually one-shot collections are a little hit-or-miss. Some are cute, some are lame... and most are just okay. This is a great collection, though. Each one-shot is cute, charming and sweet. They all tell a complete story (well, as complete as you can get with a one-shot ) and have engaging plots and good characters. These are the kind of one-shots you can read (and even re-read) when you're short on time, but want to slide some manga awesomeness into your day