New series you're trying. You dislike the story but like the characters. Continue reading?
Yes, the characters are more important to me
Stop reading, as this just ruins it for me
Unlikely, as I can't fully enjoy the series
I'll keep trying in hopes that the story improves

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C   D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
The World is in collapse. Akumas, devils created with human souls by the misterious - and bizarre - Millennium Earl, destroy everything they see in their way. Claming to be making ... 4.4
Written on October 27th, 2005 by Akari [Read More]
4.2/514 year-old Daisuke Niwa was just like any ordinary high-schooler-Attending high school everyday, having a crush on a classmate and attending club activites. On his 14th birt... 4.6
Written on August 30th, 2006 by F.A.I.T.H [Read More]
Dead End
In the very beginning of the Story constuction worker Shirou is walking down a sidestreet when he hears a thud behind him and turns around to find that a naked young women is lying... 4.2
Written on December 4th, 2006 by bully_jesus [Read More]
Demian Syndrome
Azuma and Takayama were really close when they were young until the latter left for USA without telling a word to his friend. Now that Takayama's back after 3 years because he... 5.0
Written on February 14th, 2007 by keiichirou [Read More]
Death Note
I am sure by now this manga have become a well known manga that made itself a name in history. If you like mind playing stories, suspense, thriller, time killer, a challenge, or si... 4.2
Written on March 27th, 2007 by torrentchan [Read More]