banner_jpg
Username/Email: Password:
Forums

Non-Human raising a human

You must be registered to post!
From User
Message Body
Post #611845
Member

9:43 pm, Aug 22 2013
Posts: 63


Or the other way around

And better if it is a situation where the humans hate that non-human species

Thanks in advance smile

Post #611860
user avatar
Member

11:56 pm, Aug 22 2013
Posts: 511


Doubutsu no kuni was the first i thought of, its a tarzan type situation. Human raised by tanuki.

If you haven't watched Princess mononoke (theres a manga but the manga is basically screenshots of the movie) then I suggest watching that, as that also has the clause about hating humans.

Ajin its sort of like a cukkoo situation where the humans don't know they're raising one till it awakens. humans hunt/experiment on them.

Demon flowers-demon raises human and half human/angel. Not taught to hate humans though.

Magic-if i explain it, it will reveal too much of the story...basically tarzan type again.

Yaotsukumo-similar to ajin, humans raising them till they change into non-human. no ill-will between them though.

Baku- human raising baku.

Children of the sea-raised by dugongs.

Owari no seraph-though rather than raised its more 'kept' by vampires.

Jiu jiu human raising werewolf pups

Alfheim no kishi-raised by elves

Blue exorcistl-half demon raised by humans

Normal city-experiment raised by humans.

Corseltel no Ryuujutsushi-dragons raised by a human

Fairy tail-Mc raised by a dragon.

monster and child-human and vampire.

Amai kamiato-same as above.

Teiden Shoujo to Hanemushi no Orchestra-human raised by firefly/fairy/supernatural being.

Muddy-raising an experiment.

Kemono no souja-human raising dragons/griffin creatures.

Post #611862
user avatar
Member

12:37 am, Aug 23 2013
Posts: 3120


Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki?

Post #611865
user avatar
Member

12:56 am, Aug 23 2013
Posts: 838


Tetsuwan Birdy Not the ... whole plot but an arc... current one tho.


Post #612166
user avatar
Member

9:57 am, Aug 25 2013
Posts: 152


hana to akuma - demon raising human
daa! daa! daa! - humans raising alien baby

but they don't hate each other though.

________________
Fairytales: Beautiful lies. </3
Post #612167
user avatar
Aijin
Member

10:09 am, Aug 25 2013
Posts: 187


There's a character in 666 Satan raised by a wolf that hates humans.

________________
http://shokubutsujin.wordpress.com/
User Posted Image
subir fotos
Post #612172
user avatar
Member

11:53 am, Aug 25 2013
Posts: 24


Sengoku Youko. Awesome manga.

________________
Do you miss group links? Click!
Post #612252
Member

1:16 am, Aug 26 2013
Posts: 63


Thanks for all the great suggestions, I only knew about 20% of them so I'll enjoy reading the other 80% biggrin

zk
Post #612260
Member

2:22 am, Aug 26 2013
Posts: 23


This series contains zero hatred between the species but is about a human raising cat-humans, Nukoduke! and alternate story one shot Plant Plan.

These two are manhwa in which the story doesn't center around the child-rearing relationship, but it has had a large effect on one of the main character's back-story; Crepuscule (Yamchi) and Moon-Ah.

You really might want to give Shuumatsu no Laughter a shot if you haven't already. It is not quite the same, since it deals with humans that have become inhuman, but it has plenty hate and ostracism.

Post #612261 - Reply to (#612260) by zk
Member

2:33 am, Aug 26 2013
Posts: 63


Quote from zk
This series contains zero hatred between the species but is about a human raising cat-humans, Nukoduke! and alternate story one shot Plant Plan.

These two are manhwa in which the story doesn't center around the child-rearing relationship, but it has had a large effect on one of the main character's ...


I've read the first, the last and a little bit of Crepuscule, I'll check out Moon-Ah and I hope Shuumatsu no Laughter gets a sequel or something :I

Post #613048
user avatar
Member

2:43 am, Sep 2 2013
Posts: 37


Hanatsukihime (demon who "lends" his heart to young girl who would die without)
Dogs: Bullets & Carnage (hard to explain but gang/superhuman experiments involved)

I can't think of any other ones...

________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

My lists are poorly maintained. Visit http://myanimelist.net/profile/BlueBellBerry
for updated data
You must be registered to post!