For a really long, ongoing series, you prefer to
Keep reading since you're already so invested
Keep reading as long it's good
After a certain point, just stop and wait for it to finish then read the entire thing at once
Just give up reading after a certain point

Crazy For You

Drawing Style - 4 out of 5
Overall - 3 out of 5

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Plot/Story

Crazy for You is about a girl named Sachi, who is supposed to be "crazy" about a boy named Yuki. But I think it's more like boarder line obsession and plain stupidity. I've read and completed this entire manga, I still haven't figured out what the heck made Sachi like Yuki. Yuki was a player, liked Akemi, and starts dating Akemi and was repeatedly telling Sachi that he didn't want to be with her, wasn't good enough. I think he even states that he will hurt Sachi. BUT here we have Sachi (while knowing all this) always chasing after Yuki, stalking Yuki, begging Yuki. But don't forget that Yuki is her friend Akemi's boyfriend AND a jerk that doesn't want her. Sachi is so retarded that she'd rather have this total D'bag instead of Akahoshi, who clearly cares about her. Oh and back to Akemi prior to dating this jerk Yuki, was dating Yuuhei, who really cared about her. BUT she breaks up with him to be with Yuki. Only to later dump Yuki to get back with Yuuhei. How many triangles is that? Was there ONE mutual love in this story? If there was I don't remember cause I was to busy being annoyed at Sachi's unexplainable obsession and inexcusable stupidity.

Characters
Sachi - The idiot who likes the player and stupidly chases him.

Yuki - The player who has two girls that care about him

Akemi - The friend of Sachi who claims not to like Yuki. And has a good boyfriend, Yuuhei. Only to later start dating the player. Ends up hurting her friend and good boyfriend, to only dump the player later in the manga. What kinda pointless crap is this?

Akahoshi - A good guy who likes the idiot (sachi). Being a good guy doesn't help him any cause he doesn't win the idiot in the end.

Yuuhei - Another good guy that gets dumped for the player. And the only likable charter in the manga. (IMO)

Plain and simple. One thing I really liked is Sachi's curly hair I don't see curly hair often in manga.. I see big waves not curly hair...

Enjoyment/Overall
What enjoyment? I thought it would get better after a couple of volumes. Maybe these idiot girls would stop being just that, idiots, Maybe we can get some kind of stability see some development in the relationships, but after a couple volumes it was the same ol' annoying stuff. I like you today But I don't like you tomorrow and then I'll like you again. Overall? This manga sucks...

There are no comments/ratings of this review.