Have you ever paid for manga (or manhwa/manhua) or the ability to read it (physical or digital)?

ALL    A    B    C    D    E   F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Full Metal Panic: Burning One Man Force
Full Metal Panic! Burning One Man Force is a Sci-fi, Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama light novel that will have you wondering, what on earth happened to everyone? You can expect num... 4.3
Written on July 30th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Forever Honey
After going through several shoujo one shots and getting tired of the clichés, stumbling across Forever Honey was a blessing from the heavens. The story revolves around the ... 4.7
Written on October 26th, 2009 by G. Zeus [Read More]

Fiji Random
Fiji Random is the oddly satisfying comedy centered around a high school gamer girl named Fiji Maide. Fiji is a lazy underachiever who regularly (and indirectly) finds ways to get ... 4.3
Written on February 24th, 2011 by jack_tha_ham [Read More]

Fairy Tail
Let me start by saying this: I think it's pretty disappointing if we give ratings that influence other peoples' beliefs, simply because we're turned off at first sig... 4.8
Written on July 17th, 2011 by yongzhi93 [Read More]

Fortune Arterial
Fortune Arterial feels like every other manga with a visual novel out there. Whereby it pieces together a decent narrative that cannot possibly satisfy all the fans of the visual n... 3.4
Written on September 1st, 2014 by Master_M2K [Read More]