What would you consider to be your native language?
English
Korean
Portuguese
German
Dutch
Finnic (Finnish, Estonian, etc.)
North Germanic (Norwegian, Swedish, etc.)
Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian, etc.)
Semitic (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
Indo-Iranian (Bengali, Hindustani, Persian, etc.)
Slavic (Russian, Slovak, Polish, etc.)
Malayo-Polynesian (Javanese, Tagalog, etc.)
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E   F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Full Metal Panic: Burning One Man Force
Full Metal Panic! Burning One Man Force is a Sci-fi, Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama light novel that will have you wondering, what on earth happened to everyone? You can expect num... 4.3
Written on July 30th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Forever Honey
After going through several shoujo one shots and getting tired of the clichés, stumbling across Forever Honey was a blessing from the heavens. The story revolves around the ... 4.7
Written on October 26th, 2009 by G. Zeus [Read More]

Fiji Random
Fiji Random is the oddly satisfying comedy centered around a high school gamer girl named Fiji Maide. Fiji is a lazy underachiever who regularly (and indirectly) finds ways to get ... 4.3
Written on February 24th, 2011 by jack_tha_ham [Read More]

Fairy Tail
Let me start by saying this: I think it's pretty disappointing if we give ratings that influence other peoples' beliefs, simply because we're turned off at first sig... 4.8
Written on July 17th, 2011 by yongzhi93 [Read More]