When I read an unknown word or complicated term, I typically...
Gloss over it and don't bother looking it up
Use Google and read the first result
Go old-school and use a dictionary
Use Wikipedia (or an encyclopedia) and read everything about it as well as the related stuff

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A   B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Mashiro Moritaka (AKA Saiko) is a boy who didn't have anything planned for his future. All he wanted to do, was lead a normal life. He never expected to lead the life of a man... 4.7
Written on January 19th, 2010 by Mangaka714 [Read More]
The Bride of the Water God
The story is about a girl who is sacrificed to the Water God so he would end the drought in the village. Once arriving in Water Country, Soah quickly finds herself wrapped in a wor... 4.8
Written on January 15th, 2011 by JJLi14 [Read More]
Kurosaki Ichigo, a high school student with unusually orange hair, has the ability to see ghosts. He is not only able to see ghosts, he can also speak with them, etc, as if they we... 4.3
Written on January 18th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]
Beast Master
It's a light-hearted story with many comedic moments, and even a couple of romantic ones.The plot isn't the thickest, or the most intriguing, speaking long-term, but it d... 4.4
Written on July 14th, 2011 by palumbo.eli [Read More]
The Cyber Revolution has finally globalized the world, this opens new doors for gangsters and mobsters who think they can become the strongest in the school with modifications to t... 3.8
Written on November 29th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]