If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G   H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hunter x Hunter
We're talking about the cream of the crop right here. A series more famous for it's hiatus status than it is for it's story. Like-wise, Togashi is a guy who likes to... 4.3
Written on November 4th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]

Hoshi No Samidare
"We will save then world, then we'll destroy it." A MUST READ FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE ;the basic premise which in my opinion alone is a breath of fresh air, but with... 4.6
Written on December 24th, 2011 by DoorKnob22 [Read More]

Holyland
... 5.0
Written on May 19th, 2012 by The Doctor [Read More]

Hikari no Densetsu
Hikari no Densetsu revolves around Hikari Kamijo, 14 years old and a big dream: competing in rhythmic gymnastics against her idol, Bulgarian athlete Diana Groicheva, in whose foots... 5.0
Written on September 25th, 2012 by chiyako92 [Read More]

Hajimari no Natsu
The plot is simple, it just about triangle love. But I love the way it told. The main story is divided by three chapter and told by each protagonist point of view. I really like th... 4.0
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]