When was the last time you read a non-manga related book outside of school purely for pleasure?
Right now!
A few days ago
A few weeks ago
A few months ago
Over a year ago
So long ago that I don't remember

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G   H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hunter x Hunter
We're talking about the cream of the crop right here. A series more famous for it's hiatus status than it is for it's story. Like-wise, Togashi is a guy who likes to... 4.3
Written on November 4th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]

Hoshi No Samidare
"We will save then world, then we'll destroy it." A MUST READ FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE ;the basic premise which in my opinion alone is a breath of fresh air, but with... 4.6
Written on December 24th, 2011 by DoorKnob22 [Read More]

Holyland
... 5.0
Written on May 19th, 2012 by The Doctor [Read More]

Hikari no Densetsu
Hikari no Densetsu revolves around Hikari Kamijo, 14 years old and a big dream: competing in rhythmic gymnastics against her idol, Bulgarian athlete Diana Groicheva, in whose foots... 5.0
Written on September 25th, 2012 by chiyako92 [Read More]

Hajimari no Natsu
The plot is simple, it just about triangle love. But I love the way it told. The main story is divided by three chapter and told by each protagonist point of view. I really like th... 4.0
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]