Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J   K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
The story chronicles the life of modern-day martial artist. Kenji Goh is a teenager fond of the martial arts particularly Bājíquán, which he studied from his gra... 4.2
Written on December 13th, 2010 by KrisKelvin [Read More]
Kininaru Roommate
"To have oneís cake and eat it too" is a saying Iíve always yearned to live by but cannot because I am, like we all are, grounded by this thing called 'reality'... 3.1
Written on July 28th, 2011 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Konjiki no Gash!!
Let's take a gander at the wildly critiqued world of the Golden Gash Bell (Zatch Bell). Having a young protagonist gives the child-like manga an obvious shounen feel, and it&#... 3.9
Written on November 4th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]
For an Akira Toriyama stand-alone story you'd either have to be an absolute fan and purely love his words, or a fan who can recognize when he's missing something.A tribe ... 3.6
Written on November 8th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]
Karakuri (KISHIMOTO Masashi)
The Karakuri unit was assembled to combat against the implanted 'human weapons'. The implants in these 'human weapons' were initially tests in order to cure the... 3.7
Written on November 21st, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]