Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

Aishiteruze Baby
by Cypher-Khan on October 4th, 2004, 10:36pm

Rating - 8.4 / 10.0

User rating of this review - 3 out of 5
Story/Plot - 4 out of 5
Drawing Style - 4 out of 5
Overall - 4 out of 5

Three cheers for Shoujo manga. Aishiteruze Baby is a super cute manga about Kippei and his 5-year-old cousin Yuzuyu.

Anyway, Yuzuyu's mother ran away 'cause she couldnt deal with being a mother and so she left Yuzuyu with her family who promptly left the care of her up to thier eldest son (the playboy) Kippei... Much fun ensures as Kippei has to juggle the responsibility of Yuzuyu's care and acquire and maintain the affection of Kokoro (who, if Yuzuyu is the epitomie of cute, is the epitomie of attractive).

Anyway, between Yuzuyu's innocent dependence and the beautiful Kokoro's cold personality Kippei manages to entertain.

Kippei; Male character, blonde bishounen. He's very popular with the girls, but doesn’t have a girlfriend (an issue later resolved).

Kokoro; Very hot... but I can’t leave it at that. She is not the most social of people. Kokoro is more the quiet (hot) reserved type. However, she’s still amusing, especially when she and Kippei are together.

Yuzuyu; the manga's selling point I would assume. Yuzuyu is too cute, at times almost to the point of being inhuman. Still, her dependence and "hero-worship" of Kippei-oniichan is sweet.

100% shoujo. Expect pretty girls, pretty boys and cute children. Eyes are bigger than usual, very shiny and excellently drawn hair and the occasional chibi moment.

Awww, how can you not enjoy it?? Yuzuyu's so cute!! Kokoro's so attractive (and for the girls, so is Kippei - [I assume])

Ahh, if super-cute 5 year olds and romance between high school students is your thing, I would recommend giving this a shot. If it’s not your thing, well, try it anyway. It was one of my earliest Shoujo manga... and it’s still a favourite (tho, I have a long list of favorites).

Not yet licensed, but I’m pretty sure that its published in Ribbon...
(mangaka = Yoko Maki)

jew by borat on February 15th, 2006, 3:01pm Rating: 1

wow great work. by da brown devil on May 17th, 2005, 7:04pm Rating: 5

Great... good work Cypher-Khan... if you would like 2 expand your reviews and would like 2 let others see it 2... please email me I have a website for animes and I can make a section just for you where you can put up your reviews...