What would you consider to be your native language?
English
Korean
Portuguese
German
Dutch
Finnic (Finnish, Estonian, etc.)
North Germanic (Norwegian, Swedish, etc.)
Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian, etc.)
Semitic (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
Indo-Iranian (Bengali, Hindustani, Persian, etc.)
Slavic (Russian, Slovak, Polish, etc.)
Malayo-Polynesian (Javanese, Tagalog, etc.)
Other

ALL    A    B    C   D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Desire Climax
Desire Climax is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Drama manga that initially feels like all the typical smutty manga I have encountered but it ends up having a remarkably in-depth story. I... 4.0
Written on August 1st, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Darren Shan
Darren Shan is a manga adaptation of twelve books that belong to the famous Darren Shan Saga. In the books and in its manga version, we learn the story of the young boy Darren Shan... 4.2
Written on August 14th, 2008 by Akari [Read More]

Dulce Report
Dulce Report is a rarity amongst its adult genre, because it is a Hentai, Sci-fi, Gender Bender with a fleshed out and fairly lengthy story. It is rare to find a lengthy h-manga th... 3.5
Written on April 16th, 2011 by Master_M2K [Read More]

D-ASH
The story has somewhat the same substance with Suzuka, yet it has a different essence on it. It's a whole roller-coaster story from beginning till the end. The romance can be ... 5.0
Written on April 3rd, 2010 by genre001 [Read More]

Dolls
This series has a way of leaving me speechless. I wish there was a way to put it into a box where it fit nicely so that I could evaluate it easily from there. Alas, it doesn't... 4.4
Written on July 31st, 2010 by Alaena Night [Read More]