For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G   H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hanjuku Joshi
Yet again we have another Yuri, Romance set in an all-girls school and Hanjuku Joshi may seem like any typical sweet story; however thereís more to it than meets the eye and Iím no... 3.8
Written on September 13th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Half & Half
As the story unravell, you would find plots that are somewhat different from what you normally see in a typical romance story. The very act of sacrifice for the one you love, was w... 5.0
Written on October 26th, 2009 by genre001 [Read More]

Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
Sumi Kitamura is a poor 15 year old girl who looks after a bunch of little children often picked up off the street by her brother - a well known womanizer who has the tendency to g... 4.8
Written on November 8th, 2009 by xfrommetoyou [Read More]

Holyland
Due to Yuu's weak personality and unintimidating looks hes a constant target for bullying. After taking a passing interest in some aspects of boxing to pass the time he inadve... 4.8
Written on July 25th, 2010 by darknova42 [Read More]

Heavenly Body by Takashi Kanzaki
English Title: Heavenly BodyMangaka: Kanzaki TakashiEnglish Publisher: DeuxDescription (from Deux Press): Just who does the cute Hazumi belong to?! Roomated with two hot foreigners... 3.8
Written on September 10th, 2011 by Yaoi Fever [Read More]