manga04_jpg login_tab_left_jpg
Username:   Password:    Forgot Password?
App
Try out our new iPhone application!
App
Manga Poll
What would you consider to be your native language?
English
Spanish
Chinese
French
Japanese
Korean
Portuguese
German
Dutch
Finnic (Finnish, Estonian, etc.)
North Germanic (Norwegian, Swedish, etc.)
Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian, etc.)
Semitic (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
Indo-Iranian (Bengali, Hindustani, Persian, etc.)
Slavic (Russian, Slovak, Polish, etc.)
Malayo-Polynesian (Javanese, Tagalog, etc.)
Other
 
See Old Polls

Manga is the Japanese equivalent of comics
with a unique style and following. Join the revolution! Read some manga today!

Coded in ConTEXT

Join #baka-updates @irc.irchighway.net

RSS Feed
 
center_left_tab Forums center_right_tab

You are now viewing a topic.

New Poll - Thugs. What to do?

Back to News  See threaded view


Pages (2) [ 1 2 ] Next You must be registered to post!
From User Message Body
lambchopsil
Post #534599
user avatar
Archon Solon
 

7:50 pm, Mar 13 2010
Posts: 7897


Silly poll this time...Haven't had one of these scenario ones in a while. This one in particular was suggested by our member energizerbunny.

You can write your own scenario on the forums here:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=17218

And don't forget that we always need more poll suggestions! Submit them here:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=3903

Previous Poll Results:
Question: Do you reread manga titles that you have enjoyed?
Choices:
Yes, usually more than once - votes: 7995 (62.7%)
Yes, usually only once - votes: 1120 (8.8%)
Only when I have nothing else to read - votes: 2893 (22.7%)
Never - votes: 742 (5.8%)
There were 12750 total votes.
The poll ended: March 13th 2010

If it's good, read it again if you're not too busy!

________________
A just ruler amongst tyrants

lambchopsil---
MangaUpdates admin

Join the MangaUpdates Folding@Home team! (and help humanity)
Click here for info. Easy signup
morphin007
Post #534600
user avatar
Member

9:05 pm, Mar 13 2010
Posts: 200


funny poll this time =)
Wait and protect my friends =)
Attack the thugs first : lol, if he came just to ask for fire or the time ? I love how people just other with their outfit =)

kawaiiairbender
Post #534601
user avatar
Member

10:06 pm, Mar 13 2010
Posts: 317


how do I know they are thugs? have I met these people before? did I just see them beat someone down? Do they have a reputation? Do they just look 'thuggish'? :/ Are they gang members? If they are thugs like you said, thugs how violent? Like cut you with a machete violent/ pistol whip you or shoot you violent? Or knock your stuff out of your hands violent? Thugs that say rude things?

I don't know how I could answer this question without specifics.

________________
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Thoreau


whatphotoshopmypicswhatliesdoyouspeakof?! >D
vietangelix
Post #534602 - Reply to (#534601) by kawaiiairbender
user avatar
Smile
Member

10:12 pm, Mar 13 2010
Posts: 329


Sure.

________________
User Posted Image
Yeran
Post #534603
user avatar
 Member

10:16 pm, Mar 13 2010
Posts: 193


Say, "OHAI MAH BROTHAS FROM ANOTHA MOTHA"

I don't understand why this isn't an option. D:

gwengwel
Post #534604 - Reply to (#534603) by Yeran
Member

11:26 pm, Mar 13 2010
Posts: 10


Yeah, and the option : freeze like the coward that I am...............
Loke at herself when she write that. Mouhahahaha!!!

morphin007
Post #534605 - Reply to (#534604) by gwengwel
user avatar
Member

12:24 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 200


I think "Wait to be saved" is the same but not as extrem in words =)
You aren't a coward to freeze in a dangerous situation, i think most of people would do that if the thugs have a weapon or outnumber your group.

Chibiheaven
Post #534606
user avatar
 Member

3:47 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 40


Ah, No one really knows how they'll react until they're actually in the situation itself. I really have no idea - Although I picked "Run away with all your friends", I may actually be flattering myself x; You never know. ^ ^;

kawaiiairbender
Post #534607 - Reply to (#534602) by vietangelix
user avatar
Member

4:02 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 317


sure what?

________________
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Thoreau


whatphotoshopmypicswhatliesdoyouspeakof?! >D
Akillarian
Post #534608
user avatar
Member

4:33 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 138


I would like to say dial 911 but I probably won't do that. If they seriously want to cause trouble, the only way is to run with my friend. They can just steal my phone if I take it out.

ImBZppl
Post #534609
user avatar
CreatorOfThisWorld
Member

4:56 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 181


easy, attack the thugs first!!! They wont see it coming!
muwahahaha

ichigo_daisuki
Post #534610
user avatar
o(-^o^-)o
Member

7:35 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 278


My friends and I would definitely run away together XD
You can call us cowards but that would be the right decision in our minds.

________________
"to the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world."
-unknown

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" (from Hamlet, Wm. Shakespeare; Act II, scene ii)

(Even though the quote above is from Hamlet, I first saw it in a Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer on YouTube ^o^)
lambchopsil
Post #534611 - Reply to (#534601) by kawaiiairbender
user avatar
Archon Solon
 

8:07 am, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 7897


Just assume they are thugs. You can infer anything else yourself

________________
A just ruler amongst tyrants

lambchopsil---
MangaUpdates admin

Join the MangaUpdates Folding@Home team! (and help humanity)
Click here for info. Easy signup
jijiey
Post #534612 - Reply to (#534610) by ichigo_daisuki
user avatar
 Member

1:18 pm, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 30


well this is reality who knows what gonna happen? avoiding is best option.

________________
Click the link to get your free gifts.

http://www.xpango.com?ref=91587347
asudake
Post #534613
Asudake
Member

11:40 pm, Mar 14 2010
Posts: 25


Well i don't know how to answer this question. It's pretty vague. It's obvious the choice any guy out their will have to make. If the guys are looking for trouble then try to defuse the situation. If they want to fight, walk away, if they begin to attack... Muster the most of your strength and GO FOR IT!!! But i guess of the options it would have to be Protect Friends. But they give to vague choices. I would have preferred the option:
"Stand your Ground".

________________
Disturbed... Enough said...
Pages (2) [ 1 2 ] Next You must be registered to post!

Back to News  Back to Top

Search This Topic:
 
Manga Search
MANGA Fu
MEMBERS
TEAM-BU


footer