When I read an unknown word or complicated term, I typically...
Gloss over it and don't bother looking it up
Use Google and read the first result
Go old-school and use a dictionary
Use Wikipedia (or an encyclopedia) and read everything about it as well as the related stuff

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N   O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Onani Master Kurosawa
“I pray that I can finish this day without dirtying my hands.”Some elements in anime and manga have been used by so many writers that they are at risk of becoming hackneyed. The us... 4.5
Written on July 30th, 2009 by G. Zeus [Read More]
Onani Master Kurosawa
Onani Master Kurosawa is a refreshing break from cliches and overused elements. After going through endless volumes of mainstream titles, it's rare to come across something fr... 4.6
Written on March 28th, 2011 by Chowshiki [Read More]
One Piece
Twenty years ago the death of the pirate king Gold Roger ignited the start of the pirate era. To this day, there have been many pirates chasing after the pirate king's famous ... 4.5
Written on November 23rd, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]
Orange Marmalade
In the world of Orange Marmalade vampires exist. They're not the malevolent bloodsuckers Humans believe them to be. In fact most of them just try to live their lives as quietl... 4.5
Written on December 11th, 2011 by darknova42 [Read More]
It's always good to dream, to dream big and to follow your dreams; but those dreams don't always seem to work out as planned... Octave is a Mature, Yuri, Romance that cle... 4.2
Written on February 6th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]